The K-Taping Academy and partners, for example the Research Department of the Charité Hospital in Berlin, Germany, are conducting studies on K-Taping. Some studies will soon be completed and we will then post the results here.
The following studies are currently conducted:
- K-Taping lymphatic therapy for breast cancer post-treatment
- K-Taping therapy for bladder dysfunctions
- K-Taping therapy after endoprosthesis of the knee joint
- K-Taping therapy for phantom pain
- K-Taping affects the electrical activity of muscle and strength athletes (Brazil)
- K-Taping therapy by genus valgus with football players (Brazil)